BetOnline Betting Review
BetOnline is starting to garner a lot of attention in the online gambling industry due to the limited number of options that are available for players in the United States. Right now there are only a few places where US players are welcome to play for real money and BetOnline is one of the top choices. You may have never heard of BetOnline, but the entire team has been running online gambling sites since early 2001.
BetOnline has been around for a long time serving a variety of players from all over the world. Here are some of the reasons why people choose BetOnline:
- Site Established in 2001
- New Players Get 25% Bonus on Every Deposit
- US Players Accepted
- Specializes in Sports
- Credit Card Deposits Get up to $900 On Every Deposit
- Opening Deposits as Low as $50
- Great Customer Service
Initially the team operated a sportsbook (BestLineSports) in Costa Rica, but they were able to purchase BetOnline. They now operate BetOnline in Panama City and are licensed by the Government of Panama. BetOnline focuses on sports betting, but they also run an online casino using leased software and a poker room using proprietary software. BetOnline isn’t the best gambling site for everyone, but if you live in the USA there aren’t any better options currently.
BetOnline offers the exact same bonus to sportsbook, poker and casino players. New players will be eligible for a 25% bonus on every deposit they make into their BetOnline account. BetOnline is the only online gambling site I know of that offers a lifetime bonus guarantee on every single deposit. There aren’t many rules on the bonus other than the fact that players need to rollover the size of the bonus and deposit 6x.
If you deposit via credit card the bonus is only worth 15%, but any other deposit method is eligible for the 25% bonus except for the book2book transfer deposit method. BetOnline will credit a maximum of $900 on every deposit and you need to make sure you use the bonus code (CCBONUS) when depositing with a credit card or (TXBONUS) when using another deposit option. In order to receive a bonus you need to deposit a minimum of $50.
Nowadays it’s hard enough finding a place to gamble online in the USA let alone trying to find a site that rewards you. There are a handful of sportsbook, poker and casino promotions available at BetOnline, so everyone will be able to participate in at least some of the promotion offered by BetOnline.
- I really like the sportsbook promotions, as you don’t find them being offered elsewhere. Right now NFL bettors can participate in “Halftime Surrender”, which allows you to cancel straight bets at halftime and receive 50% of your wager back. This NFL season BetOnline is running a mulligan promotion where bettors will be allowed to cancel a lost bet and receive their stake back. BetOnline is also running soccer and baseball promotions right now plus I expect there to be a few unique promotions once the NBA/NHL seasons begin.
- You never really hear much about the BetOnline Casino, but it’s actually pretty good and runs on a popular software suite that we’ll discuss below. The BetOnline Casino runs several promotions including an invite only 10% cashback program, monthly high roller bonuses and 100% bonuses on every deposit for slot players. If you don’t play slots you can participate in the 25% lifetime bonus at BetOnline, which is still better than most casinos offer.
- BetOnline also runs a poker room on proprietary software, but it’s still in its infancy. I like BetOnline Poker, but the promotions could still use some work. Currently players can earn POP Points to enter tournaments, participate in daily freeroll tournaments and earn tournament poker bonuses. Each time you deposit money into your account you’ll earn 200 Promo Points (Per $50) and the Promo Points can be used to enter exclusive tournaments.
BetOnline markets their online sportsbook more than their casino and poker room. The company has been in the sportsbook industry for a decade and have plenty of experience. BetOnline Sportsbook doesn’t offer the widest range of betting options, but they do have amazing betting limits on American sports such as NCAAF and NFL. You’ll also be able to bet on horse races from around North America at BetOnline. BetOnline utilizes ASI’s popular sportsbook software to power their betting platform.
When the BetOnline Casino opened they used Real-Time Gaming software, but now they’ve switched to DGS. The software is very stable and offers a wide selection of table games, card games, slot machine and video poker machines. There is a collection of progressive jackpot games available in the BetOnline Casino as well.
You don’t need to worry about downloading software to play in the BetOnline Casino and some of the games can even be played with play money. If you enjoy playing online slots you’ll definitely want to check out some of the popular 3D slots in the BetOnline Casino.
BetOnline Poker only launched in 2010, but it’s growing at a steady pace due to the number of Americans looking for a new place to play after Black Friday. The software was developed by BetOnline and doesn’t have as many features as other poker rooms, but it’s still very functional. You won’t find massive MTT’s yet in the poker room, but BetOnline does claim to host over $150K in GTD prize pool tournaments every single month.
Ring game players will be able to play online poker 24/7 at various stakes. You’re only allowed to play Holdem, Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo at BetOnline, but that could change since BetOnline owns the software and can make upgrades at anytime. With a 25% lifetime bonus on deposits at BetOnline grinders will be able to earn more money than they would at most poker sites that only offer reload bonuses sporadically.
You never know when you’re going to need support for something, but it’s nice to know that you can contact a rep 24/7 at BetOnline. They always have someone online that can help you out. The best way to contact BetOnline is through the live chat feature although they also offer Skype support, email support and toll-free support. If you have a simple question you’ll most likely find the answer in the expansive help section found at the BetOnline site.
BetOnline has great processing and one feature I love is the fact you can transfer money around the site. If you have money in your sportsbook wallet you can transfer some money to your casino/poker account and vice versa. The minimum deposit at BetOnline starts at $10 for e-wallet deposits, but most of the banking methods require a deposit of at least $50.
You can only use several funding methods at BetOnline including Visa, MasterCard, Prepaid Credit Cards, Neteller, Money Orders, Moneybookers, Person2Person Transfer, Bank Wire, Book2Book Transfer and Check. Payouts have been going out quickly at BetOnline as well, which I know is one of the most important factors for you guys when choosing a secure site to gamble with.
BetOnline Overall Rating
BetOnline has quickly started gaining a lot of attention due to being US friendly. Right now we definitely feel that US players will be safe at BetOnline. They seem to be under the radar due to not running on any networks and I think they’ll be around for a long time. International visitors still have safer outs, but if you live in the USA there really isn’t anywhere better to play than BetOnline right now.